Set up of outlets and serve food and beverage items in a friendly, courteous and professional manner according to Outrigger Guam Resort standards of quality. To reach the goals of the company as well as the goals of the individual.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Take orders for and serve all food and beverage requests, using suggestive selling techniques. Clear tables during service. Control guest checks and secure proper payment.
- Ensure station and table set-ups are complete and perform various side duties as assigned by the Outlet Supervisor.
- Maintain proper condition and cleanliness of dining areas and servicing equipment.
- Replenish beverages as necessary and check with guests for overall satisfaction.
- Check and maintain proper set-up of gust tables before, during and after service (e.g., checking if all proper tableware is on table when guests arrive, clearing table and re-setting after guest has left.)
- Present the guest check promptly, thanking them and inviting them to return, so they will frequent the restaurant again.
- Adherence to posted work schedule.
For more detailed information, Please click the link below.