To maintain a sanitary environment for food & beverage preparation and storage as well as provide clean service utensils for the entire food & beverage operation.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain the cleanliness of the back of the house areas, which include main kitchen, storage areas, dumpster, loading dock, employee cafeteria and ware washing areas.
- Wash dishes, pots, and equipment used for all food and beverage outlets and functions.
- Clean and polish all food and beverage equipment according to the standards set by the hotel.
- Comply with established standards for safety, productivity and performance.
- Count inventory and distribute all items: chafers, china, glassware, linen and silver.
- Visual inspect chafers, china, glassware, linen and silver to ensure cleanliness and safe transportation.
- Clean kitchen equipment such as such as stoves, refrigerators, ovens, icemakers, walk-ins, dish machines, etc.
- Attend all required trainings and pre-shift and departmental meetings. Attend other hotel required meetings such as General Meetings.
- Setup and breakdown equipment for banquet events.
- Adherence to posted work schedules.
For more detailed information, Please click the link below.
Download PDFHow to Apply?