To maintain a sanitary environment for food & beverage preparation and storage as well as provide clean service utensils for the entire food & beverage operation.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in directing staff in maintaining the cleanliness of the back of the house areas, which include; main kitchen, storage areas, dumpster, loading dock, employees cafeteria, and ware washing areas. Manage the general cleaning schedule so that the food service areas meet or exceed the health inspection requirements.
- Assist in the everyday cleaning of all areas of responsibility for the stewarding department as well as the setup and breakdown of equipment for Banquet events.
- Assist in the training, scheduling, supervising and counseling all members of stewarding department in accordance with established standards for safety, productivity and performance. Delegate dish and equipment washing and silver polishing activities.
- Assist in maintaining the inventory and coordinating the distribution of all items: chafers, china, glassware, linen and silver, which also includes visual inspection to ensure cleanliness and safe transportation.
- Assist in controlling the equipment storage areas and the issuance of equipment for the Food and Beverage department. This includes maintaining the equipment, i.e., stoves, refrigerators, ovens, icemakers, walk-ins, dish machines, etc.
- Assist in organizing and conducting pre-shift and departmental meetings to advise staff of forecasted expectations. Attend other relevant meetings
For more detailed information, Please click the link below.
Download PDFHow to Apply?