To oversee the activities in the spa and supervise associates in an organized, effective manner that promotes the business successfully. He or she must maintain consistently brand standard of service throughout the shift and exceeds customer expecations by executing the Four Keys as well as the “Hafa Adai Spirit” and “Inafamolek” signature service.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive spa sales for both product and services. Ability to manage multiple projects with high level of organizational skill and efficiency.
- Supervise and coordinate daily operations in all Spa areas. Responsible for maintaining consistent and regular attendance of all Spa associates. Ensure adequate staffing levels in the Spa during assigned shift, by interviewing, selecting, training, scheduling, evaluating, assisting with career development, and redirecting associates, as needed.
- Maintains a working knowledge of industry trends and products.
- Anticipate, identify and ensure customer needs are being met in the best possible way.
- Other duties as assigned by the Spa Manager or Assistant Spa Manager.
For more detailed information, Please click the link below.