Activity Attendants are the faces of our fun recreation and cultural activities we hold for the guests. They work to create the event, get all necessary equipment, recruit participants and guide the events. They cover all areas of the recreation department which include the Pool Area, recreational sports, cultural activities, KoKo Kid’s Club and occasional miscellaneous events and programs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors activities in swimming areas to prevent accidents and provides assistance to swimmers. Maintain order and follow procedures in swimming areas including the areas surrounding the pools.
- Responsible for leading all adult and children’s recreational/cultural activity programs. Helping guests with the implementation of special activity events. Promoting guest activities and events.
- Constant walk-through of pool area to make certain it is clean (no trash on the grounds) and tidy. To ensure all pool chairs are in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Interfacing with resorts departments concerning programs which require their assistance.
Planning and implementing activities within the resort which include children’s programs, adult activities, special events, conference recreation and holiday programs.
- Other duties around the pool or resort as instructed by management.
For more detailed information, Please click the link below.
Download PDFHow to Apply?