To plan, prep, set-up and provide quality service in all areas of food production for menu items and specials in the designated outlets in accordance with standards, recipes and training. To maintain organization, cleanliness and proper sanitation in all workstations, work areas and equipment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Mix all ingredients for cooked and uncooked desserts.
- Washes, peels, cut and seeds vegetables for cooking.
- Properly butchers and portions meat in accordance to guidelines set by the Executive Chef.
- Prepares all sauces, dressings and relishes to be served with all menu items.
- Set up food stations so that food, garnishes and service equipment are arranged in accordance to set guidelines.
- Operate, clean and maintain all equipment required for job functions, making sure to follow proper cleaning, sanitizing and maintenance programs.
- Conducts periodic inventories of equipment, supplies and food items.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Adherence to posted work schedules.
For more detailed information, Please click the link below.
Download PDFHow to Apply?