Responsible for positive experience of guests while maintaining the quality standards and assisting the outlet staff.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares dining room for patrons by cleaning tables; setting decorations, condiments, candles, napkins, service plates, and utensils.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Set tables with new and clean dinnerware, napkins, linens, condiments and other items for new guests.
- Supports wait staff by setting-up and replenishing condiment stands, trash containers liners, and bus stations.
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation and safety policies.
- Closes dining facility by cleaning chairs and tables; sweeping and/or vacuuming floors; removing trash and recyclables from the facility.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
For more detailed information, Please click the link below.