The Spa Therapist administers professional massage and body treatments to our guests. They must have a thorough knowledge of numerous massage modalities, posses a general understanding of body treatments and be willing to train in our spa’s specific massage and body treatment offerings. They must possess excellent communication skills and be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide wellness solutions to meet the needs of our guests. They must hold and maintain a current Guam license.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be on time on your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service. Provide consistent professional massage and body treatments in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls. Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products offered. Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures. Perform prep work, properly clean and restock room as required.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention. Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously. Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment. Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
For more detailed information, Please click the link below.
Download PDFHow to Apply?