To maintain the property, including physical building structure, all mechanical, electrical, H.V.A.C. systems and related equipment in accordance with energy conservation and preventative maintenance programs. Ensure the upkeep of guest areas to maintain an attractive hotel.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for assisting Property Services staff within the department whenever requested by the Director of Property Services, Assistant Director of Property Services, Property Services Dispatch, or Lead Technician.
- Moving heavy items within plant room or other maintenance areas with the aid of trolleys and moving equipment.
- Keeps Plant room and workshop areas clean at all times.
- Replacement of burned out lamps of any kind as existing and specified throughout the hotel. (Wattage or characteristics of fixtures must not be altered unless instructed by the Director of Property Services.)
- Informs the Director of Property Services and Assistant Director of Property Services, on a regular basis, regarding the specific and overall condition of the guest room, related systems and equipment offering prudent, and cost effective proposals for maintaining same. Coordinates job completion with the Property Services office to ensure timely completion of other related jobs such as work orders and special projects.
For more detailed information, Please click the link below.
Download PDFHow to Apply?