To maintain the property, including physical building structure, all mechanical, electrical, H.V.A.C. systems and related equipment in accordance with energy conservation and preventative maintenance programs. Ensure the upkeep of guest areas to maintain an attractive hotel.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for Property Services maintenance work in mechanical, electrical, carpentry, painting or general maintenance of guest rooms. Responsible for daily routine work and attending to schedules of maintenance as specified by the Director of Property
Services, Assistant Director of Property Services, Property Services dispatch or Lead Technician. Also ensures completion of work assignment according to “Guestware” incident reports/work order and set working schedules of preventive maintenance for building and equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining, operating, and repairing equipment as instructed by Property Services dispatch or Lead Technician. Expected to carry out all work or any other duties assigned by the Director of Property Services, Assistant Director of Property Services, Property Services dispatch or Lead Technician
- Responsible for the effective operation and use of all equipment in his/her area of work and must ensure that all Property Services work implemented is in compliance with industrial safety standard procedures.
- Maintains effective Energy Management and Preventive Maintenance programs, conducting special training for other operating departments on the safe and efficient use of equipment and energy in the hotel.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
- Informs the Director of Property Services and Assistant Director of Property Services, on a regular basis, regarding the specific and overall condition of the plant room, related systems and equipment offering prudent, and cost effective proposals for maintaining same. Accesses and inputs information into a computer and generates reports.
For more detailed information, Please click the link below.
Download PDFHow to Apply?