To maintain the entire hotel facility, including physical building structure, all Electrical and H.V.A.C systems and related equipment in accordance with energy conservation and preventative maintenance programs. Ensure the upkeep of guest rooms, public & service areas and to maintain the hotel in excellent shape.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assigns and verifies completion of all routine maintenance on guest rooms, public spaces, meeting rooms, ballrooms, outlets, back of the house spaces and grounds. Assigns and verifies completion of all repairs, replacement and renovation projects to offices and employee work areas. Diagnoses, installs, repairs, tests and replaces engineering systems as necessary.
- Conducts walk-throughs and visually assess the sage and efficient maintenance and operation of the physical structure(s) of the hotel, all electrical, H.V.A.C systems and any other related equipment.
- Hires, trains, supervises, and disciplines department staff and all other staff under direction of Property Services, such as maintenance technicians, electricians, and structural technicians.
- Adheres to all corporate required purchasing policies and controls, to include all outside contractor bids, budgets and schedules.
- Maintains effective Energy Management and Preventive Maintenance programs, conducting special training for other operating departments on the safe and efficient use of equipment and energy in the hotel. Makes suggestions to the appropriate department heads when necessary to ensure maintenance of effective engineering programs.
- Informs the Director of Property Services, Assistant Director of Property Services and hotel department heads, on a regular basis, regarding the specific and overall condition of the building structure(s), related systems and equipment offering prudent, and cost effective proposals for maintaining same. Accesses and inputs information into a computer and generates reports.
For more detailed information, Please click the link below.
Download PDFHow to Apply?