Concerned with the supervision of the Voyager’s Club area, and as such involves looking after the needs of all the guests staying on the Voyager’s club floors. Responsible for daily set-up and preparation of food and beverages during the morning continental breakfast and evening hot and cold hors d’oeuvres of the Voyager’s Club. Assists with ordering and monitoring of food & beverage inventories.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Welcomes all guests and offers personalized hospitality. Provides information services about dining, entertainment, activities, travel, the island and hotel. Books and confirms guest reservations and activities as requested. Provides hospitality and operate as a mini concierge desk in liaison with the lobby concierge.
- Ensure smooth running of the operation of the entire Voyager’s lounge including the clubroom. Prepares and breaks down food and beverage set-up. Includes bussing and wiping tables, washing and stacking dishes, preparing foods and the honor bar, stocking refrigerator, setting up coffee and cleaning of food & beverage equipment.
- Inspects all guests’ rooms for Voyager’s floor and VIP arrivals.
- Prepares food & beverages for guests. This involves operating a coffee maker, toaster, blender, microwave, ice machine, quick fryer, refrigerator, dishwasher and other food & beverage equipment that is associated with the operation of the Voyager’s lounge.
- Replenishes food & beverages as requested, frequently checking back with guest to inquire about satisfaction.
- Prepares Voyager’s Club guest reports, occupancy forecasts, monthly expense forecasts, daily tally sheets, F&B requisitions, coding of monthly bills and statements and types the Voyager’s Club membership cards for all Voyager’s Club guests upon arrival.
- Ensure a high level of product knowledge of hotel and area.
- To work closely with the related departments to develop and ensure an effective flow of communication within the Front Office, Housekeeping and other departments.
- Has thorough knowledge of all guestrooms, their rates and location, as well as hotel facilities and services. Ensure that the standards of cleanliness and orderliness are met. Informs Housekeeping and Maintenance whenever there is a need for repair and maintenance work.
For more detailed information, Please click the link below.