Assists in the development and production of computerized management information systems department by performing the following duties or through
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maximize productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications. Ability to type on keyboard and utilize the computer for the processing of written correspondence. and reports. Experience with Microsoft Programs and Hotel system programs.
- Assists in the development, implementation, installation, and operation of information and functional systems for the organization.
- Provides support to end users in the selection, procurement, usage, and maintenance of software programs and hardware.
- Consults with management and vendors to analyze the computer system needs for management information and functional operations, to determine scope and priorities of projects, and to discuss system capacity and equipment acquisitions.
- Reviews reports of computer and peripheral equipment production, malfunction, maintenance to adress problems.
- Perform directed activities from a manager and or supervisor that is within reasonable standards of health or orderly business operations.
For more detailed information, Please click the link below.