The Cosmetologist provide facial skin care to the guests and responsible for complete skin care protocols and procedures. Comprehensive understanding of all skin care services, presentations and how these impact the overall guest experience. They must possess excellent communication skills and be able to learn the product and facial knowledge necessary to effectively provide wellness solutions to meet the needs of our guests.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Regular and prompt attendance as well as the ability to work the schedule as defined and overtime as required. Prompt with each appointment and perform skin care services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls. Have complete knowledge and understanding of all skin care services and products offered. Uphold the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by law and the spa’s policies and procedures. Responsible for set up and cleanliness of the facial service room at all times.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the spa that require attention. Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously. Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment. Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa.
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by management.
For more detailed information, Please click the link below.