Greet and escort arriving and departing guests in a friendly, courteous manner to and from their accommodations by adhering to the 4 Keys as well as the “Hafa Adai Spirit” and “Inafamolek” signature service. . Transporting guest baggage. Acquaint each guest with room and features. Park and retrieve guest vehicle in a safe, timely manner.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets guests/customers immediately as they arrive with a warm welcome and a smile always or depart with a fond farewell. Personalize greeting at all times. Uses a positive and clear speaking voice, listen and understand requests, respond with appropriate action. Perform functions of valet parking standards.
Monitor the front drive and ensure the area is clear at all times except for airport and wedding transfers buses or vehicles.
- Retrieve guest items from cars, buses, vans and carts. Lift or carry baggage or packages onto bell cart to transport items throughout the hotel to designated areas or rooms. Navigate bell cart through public areas, guestroom corridors and elevators. Need to coordinate with other hosts for all pick ups and drop offs to be done in a timely manner. At times, an assignment needs to be performed.
- Check room status. Handle delivery of packages/messages/faxes to guest room. Escort guests to accommodations. Organize and store baggage as necessary in a designated area.
- Operate all company vehicles in compliance with all Guam laws. Refuel and clean all vehicles upon assignment. Inspect all company vehicles, equipment, and work area for safeguard.
- Ensure that the Front Office Manager or Guest Service Manager/Supervisor is kept aware of any relevant feedback from our guests or other departments. At times, ensure Bell/Valet logs are completed and turned in the Front Office Manager or Guest Service Manager/Supervisor.
- Ensure a high level of product knowledge of hotel and area. Ensure a high level of guest hospitality is consistently maintained and all guest queries or requests are handled in a polite, efficient manner. Be proactive to guest needs at all times.
- Has thorough knowledge of all guest rooms, their rates and location, as well as hotel facilities and services.Ensure that the standards of cleanliness and orderliness are met. Informs Housekeeping and Maintenance whenever there is a need for repair and maintenance work around the bell desk and storage rooms.
- Remain calm and alert, especially during emergency situations and/or heavy hotel activity.
For more detailed information, Please click the link below.
Download PDFHow to Apply?