Coordinate all transfers with bell valet hosts to ensure all pick ups and drop off’s are completed in a timely manner. Inspect all bell equipment, work areas and company vehicles to safe guard work environment. Coach and counsel all host as needed.
Follow up on all turn overs and directives from MOD or upper management. Ensure operations run smoothly using the 4 Keys as our guide. Must maintain functions and responsibilities accordingly.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow-up on all turn overs from previous shifts and get debrief from the shift MOD for any notable subjects. Conduct a pre-shift briefing with bell hosts, and uniform standard and no cellphone policy are strictly adhered. Coordinate with bell hosts that all pick ups and drop offs are completed appropriately. Ensure vehicle inspections, renewal of registration, decals are always up to date. Must ensure all vehicles are running properly. Ensure all hosts are kept alert to any of guest needs and provide assignments during a down time. Reports directly to MOD for any issues that occur each shift.
- Coach and counsel all host when needed. Update PIW and prepare proper documentation when necessary. Assist FO manager and GSM’s with preparation of weekly schedule for all bell/valet hosts. Schedule must be approved and issued by FO manager or GSM’s.
- Greets guests/customers immediately as they arrive with a warm welcome and a smile always or depart with a fond farewell. Personalize greeting at all times. Uses a positive and clear speaking voice, listen and understand requests, respond with appropriate action. Perform functions of valet parking standards.
Monitor the front drive and ensure the area is clear at all times except for airport and wedding transfers buses or vehicles.
- Retrieve guest items from cars, buses, vans and carts. Lift or carry baggage or packages onto bell cart to transport items throughout the hotel to designated areas or rooms. Navigate bell cart through public areas, guest room corridors and elevators.
- Check room status. Handle delivery of packages/messages/faxes to guest room. Escort guest to accommodations. Organize and store baggage as necessary in a designated area.
- Ensure that the Front Office Manager or Guest Service Manager is kept aware of any relevant feedback from our guests, subordinates hosts or other departments. Must be able to complete Bell Valet Log and turn over to MOD during overnight shift.
For more detailed information, Please click the link below.
Download PDFHow to Apply?